At Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, we are committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our guests and associates, offering you a safe environment to welcome you again. The hotel has been certified as an SG Clean establishment, where our hygiene and sanitation measures have been inspected by appointed accessors, and our associates are healthy and happy.
Count on our promise to put safety first and stay with peace of mind. Seize the Days with Days Hotel Singapore.
|Face mask policy||Safe distancing measures hotel wide||Single-packed amenities and sanitised linen|
|Mandatory completion of Travel Declaration and Contact Tracing via SafeEntry||Hand sanitising gels readily available within premises||Routine disinfection with increased frequency of cleaning|
Other enhanced measures introduced include:
Safety Precautions in the Hotel & Public Area
• Temperature checks for all visitors, guests and associates within the hotel, upon arrival.
• Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitising of hotel premises with hospital-grade disinfectant.
• Observing good personal hygiene at all times for associates.
Safe Management Measures at Public Area & In-Room
• Enhanced enforcement of 1m safe distancing rule at all times with reduced allowable capacities.
• The gym is subject to safe distancing measures and capacity restriction.
• Placement of signage in all high-traffic areas, serving as a reminder for our guests to maintain safe distancing.
• Contactless payment is available and encouraged.
• Social gatherings above 5 persons in both private and public areas, including the smoking areas, are prohibited.
Safe Management Measures at 21 on Rajah
• All dine-in services are temporarily suspended.
• Takeaway service and islandwide delivery remains available.
• Breakfast buffet service is temporarily suspended and replaced with boxed breakfast.
• Reinforced food safety standards and table service with minimal contact.
• Digital menus and contactless payment options are available and encouraged.
We are currently not available for room reservations until further notice. Should you require any further clarifications, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this pandemic evolving, we advise guests to refer to the Singapore Ministry of Health (MOH) Public Health Advisory for the most updated information.
Count on us when you are ready to travel again. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back soon.